Cavieres has some wines under its label made by small wineries. Cavieres has selected these artisanal wines developed by small bodegas or boutique wineries in Mendoza, Argentina’s premier wine producing region. Currently we have our own wine in the barrel and we help 2 boutique wineries with the promotion of their wines under our label with the device: “small wineries – great wines”.
- Malbec – Cavieres – viñedo Cavieres - is in French oak wooden barrels, we are curious to see how it evolves. Coming soon: planed bottling date second half of 2011 !!!
- Malbec -Don Ramirez Balanced and rounded, with sweet tannins and an aroma of red fruits, this Malbec enchants the senses and invites you to enjoy it.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – Don Ramirez This Cabernet is characterized by complex red fruit flavors and spice. A wine of deep color and intense red-fruit aromas.
- Syrah – Don Ramirez Aged 5 years on oak
- Chardonnay – Ramirez Aged on oak, sweet tannins and fruity aromas – No more available
- Malbec – Sol y Suelo Notes of vanilla and chocolate, soft tannins, 6 months on oak, intense color, plums and blueberries.
- Syrah – Sol y Suelo Deep red color, black fruit, notes of spices, smoke and mineral taste, 6 months on oak.
- Torrontes – Sol y Suelo
We have 7 bodegas – wineries in walking distance (less than 4,5 km) from the Posada:
More wineries in cycling distance:
With the pictures beneath you can follow step by step the work in our vineyard.